Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Chad took this picture for us on Sunday.

Last week, Emma fell asleep on her back. J was right about this age, too, the first time he fell asleep on his back. She hasn't done it since.

Melts. My. Heart.


See her cute little shoes?


This was taken on Monday morning. I thought it was "picture perfect". A minute later I left the room to ge a CD, when a shrieking sort of scream erupted out of Emma, and she began crying hysterically. I ran into the living room to find Joseph running out - with a pair of scissors. Fortunately, he didn't get her eye, but he left a scratch on her forehead. How did he leave the place he was sitting, go over to the desk, crawl on the chair, get the scissors, get down, go to Emma and scratch her face - all in 30 seconds? It must be some sort of toddler super power. Needless to say, I won't be leaving them alone again.





No comments: