Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Thankful for Husbands of the Aaron Variety

Let me tell you about him.



He oos and ahhs over a birthday cake his wife made him.




He even poses for a picture with it!


He doesn't mind that he's only blowing out 10 candles because I ran out of time. (I racked my foggy brain for a good reason for 10 candles and came up blank!)
He goes to the trouble to learn plumbing so that he can install our beautiful, new (huge!) sink. (That's granite, people! Free upgrade. I'm super glad she got my order wrong.)

He does a great job.
Even with the kids playing on him while he works.
And he loves our children with all his heart.
From headstrong, sensitive Joseph...



to spirited, fiesty Emmaline.
I also have to mention that husbands of the Aaron variety do other, truly amazing things. He doesn't always say what's on his mind ("The house looks the same as it did this morning - messy."); he sends me to bed and he does the dishes; he forgives me when, for the third time in two weeks, I leave the door wide open when I left; he doesn't grimace or groan when, for the umpteenth time, I say "can we go out for dinner?". Now that's love.
Oh. And he's also as handsome as they come. I've got it all.

1 comment:

J Stu said...

i know, too bad you got him first. he's so thweet and dishy!