Thursday, August 17, 2006

One Year



This past weekend, Aaron and I celebrated our 1st anniversary. It was overwhelming to think about all the changes God has brought about in our marriage. One year ago, Aaron and I were just married and on our honeymoon, living in our itty-bitty one-bedroom apartment, and delighting in every moment with each other, and in our love and friendship. Here we are now: we've moved into our duplex, Aaron has a different job, we have future plans...and a son. Wow. Look what God has made through us! A new life. A child of the covenant. God's own.

But what is so wonderful as I think about our anniversary is that Aaron and I still delight in each moment with each other. We love each other more than we did one year ago, and we have a closer friendship than when we married. How I adore my husband! And I have so much to forward to... :)

No comments: