Friday, February 27, 2009

February

Earlier this month: He's sporting Daddy's work shoes.

I don't know. He only asked if he could take off his shoes, and that sounded innocent enough...


My cilantro, chives and parsley sprouted! Green feeds my soul!


I love tulips, too.


And Joseph gave me some for Valentine's Day! I also got some beautiful daisies, carnations and roses from my wonderful Aaron.

Sorry there aren't more pics from our trip to FTW, but this is what intrigued me: Have you ever wondered about grass? In the springtime, does new grass grow out of the ground, or does the old grass become green? It may be obvious, but I don't know. This is Exhibit A, though.

For Chrystoval.


The best dinner I've had in a long time. I marinated chicken breasts overnight in a mixture of olive oil, fresh lime, the zest from the lime, cilantro, salt, pepper and garlic. Aaron grilled it just right and we served it with black beans and Keely's Perfectly Cooked Brown Rice, adding a good amount of butter and salt to taste.

No comments: