Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What Karina and I Did Today

Karina had her puppy walk in Joseph's shoes for a while. He was more sympathetic after that.


We worked on the garden a while. (See the yellow and purple flowers? We planted them yesterday!)

This is the back bed where I work while Karina picks "flowers". Hey, even if they are weeds, they're purple and yellow and pretty, right? :)


Karina played with the chickens after I gave them fresh water and food. They ate right out of their favorite person's hands!



And we got ready to go eat dinner at the McIntyre's. :) She's ready to go.
So now I'm off to get myself ready. It'll take a bit of work to look as nice as Karina. :)





1 comment:

Norman said...

Are you taking Karina to the med. fair?

And when exactly is the chicken's "time"? Sounds like Logan's Run.