Friday, April 13, 2007

"If you believe in Space, you believe Jesus"

This is theology by Karina. She's been reading books about space, the moon, the stars and the sun. As she was reading one to us, she got a mysterious tone in her voice and informed us of the above. :) She's growing and learning much about Jesus and His world.

I'm sorry for the absence lately on this blog. The last two or three weeks have been a hectic jumble of sickness, minor diseases and a trip to boot. I hope we're settling back into a routine, or at least something like it.

For those of you who haven't heard, Karina has also become my dietician. She believes I need help remembering what is best to eat, and is very concerned about that. This is because we're having another baby! She wants to make sure that baby is healthy and growing and strong. I appreciate her love for our baby. :)

So, this past week I've been very tired and somewhat queasy. The kids have been wonderful. I remember this from last time, and it passed around the 16th week. Until then, Karina is being a great helper, and I'm thankful that Joseph is crawling around and having no trouble entertaining himself. Please pray for God's blessing on this child also! We are so excited about this gift!

Here are some pictures for all of you:

Joseph is enjoying solids - especially his yogurt.

Karina and Joseph

Karina has asked me several times if I would get my wedding dress out to show her. I finally did. It was neat to remember it all, and, since I couldn't fit into it, she tried it on!


More coming soon... :)

No comments: