Sunday, January 28, 2007

Aunt Carley - Master Photographer

Last night we got back from a trip to Tulsa. We came home earlier than planned because Joseph developed quite a cough and was not sleeping much at night. On our way out of town, we stopped by Uncle Donnie (Aaron's brother) and Aunt Carley's to say good-bye to the family one last time.

I think Poppie took this picture (or was it Aaron?). It's me, Joseph (watching Nana hold a very interesting octopus toy), Carley and Jared. Cousin Jared is just one month older than Joseph (he was born a preemie - he was due one month after Joseph. Quite an ambitious boy, I say). We're looking forward to the fun times these boys will have as they grow up. :)


Carley took this pic of Daddy and Joseph. Aren't they handsome???

And here it is, folks. The all-time greatest picture of Joseph. Taken by Aunt Carley herself. How she was able (in her second attempt!) to capture my sweet baby's elusive smile, I'll never understand. This is the happy boy I see all day long! :)

Thanks for sharing your pics, Carley!

No comments: